- The President TM Praveen Panicker in his welcome address spoke about “What is the correct way to shake hands” and dos & don’ts of Shake hands. He has demonstrated these to the TMs.
- TM L. Ravishankara started with the day’s proceedings as a TMOD.He has briefed about the formation of INDEPENDENCE; Mentioned the meaning of Independence / Three major periods of declaring independence in History
To read/ Download the report please Click KTM-Session 384_19.08.2015
L.Srikumar Pai, DTM
beholden : adjective
: being under obligation for a favor or gift : indebted
obliged, bound, grateful, liable.
1. “I am thankful for myself, at any rate, that I can find my tiny way through the world, without being beholden to anyone….”
2. I am beholden to my mentor for all my accomplishments in Toastmasters
3. Without being beholden to anyone he built up his career by himself in politics
I urge all of you to use the word in a meaningful way and incorporate it into your speeches if possible
Word master Dr murugesh
Please see the highlights of our meeting held on 5th August 2015
Session highlights -5th Aug 2015
Please find attached the Highlights of session 380.
WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS EID
Session 380 -15th July 2015